THE HEALTH CARE SYSTEM AS A WHOLE
- Enables its increasing number of patients with healthcare needs to access the decreasing supply of clinicians
- Experiences reduced costs as timelier access to the right clinician reduces overall inefficiencies in the system.
SENIOR LIVING FACILITIES
- Enable their clinical staff to obtain access to a specialist support network to help provide better care for their patients and community.
- Retain some patients rather than transfer them to another facility and possibly out of their health system altogether, thereby retaining the revenues associated with care of the patient.
- Benefit from the “halo effect” of offering advanced healthcare solutions such that the community perceives them as being able to provide better care for other health conditions which might not even have a telehealth component.
- Experience reduced costs when specialist resources are used more efficiently to address patient conditions. For example, access to the right specialist can help eliminate unnecessary transfers, admissions or readmissions, and can reduce lengths of stay. In addition, timely access to the right physician can predict or prevent an adverse event, or at least reduce the chances of the most adverse events.
- Have better outcomes because of timelier access to specialists who can apply the highest standards of care associated with their clinical discipline when evaluating the patient.
- Reduce unnecessary admissions or readmissions when through remote monitoring or remote consultations with clinicians, they are able to better manage their health situations while at home
- Avoid unnecessary transfers to another facility when a remote specialist can determine if the patient’s best care option is to stay local and allowing the patient to remain closer to the support network of family and friends.
- Extend their clinical reach to patients who can benefit from their expertise.
- Save time traveling between facilities to see patients, increasing their productivity and improving their quality of life.
- At tertiary care facilities identify remote patients who can benefit from being transferred to the tertiary care facility, and subsequently generate more revenue for care of the new patient.
- Clinical assessment anywhere, anytime.
- Clinical care anywhere, anytime at the convenience of home or remote setting
- liCustomized medication notifications on your personal TeleHealth monitor
- View trending health data in real time
- Ability to serve multiple patients in a centralized location
- Monitoring of multiple patients in a centralized community location
- Community kiosk allows for reduced cost to patient and provider
- Bringing community members together to promote health and wellness awareness